Week in Review: Feb. 27 - Mar. 2, 2012
It was a rough week as far as school goes. Four days of Grandmas equal not getting any history finished. Well, I really could have forced it, but it wasn't worth it to me. Maybe I'll think differently after we play catch-up this week. :) It was a crazy-life week.
And no pics. Apparently I took pics of a sign I made, lots of pics of a quilt I sewed, pics of a brief snowstorm, but none of my children. HOWEVER ----- I got an iPhone this week! I've already taken quite a few pics of the kids just being goofy. I hope to take more pics of the kids since I won't need to pull out the big-gun camera to document our day.
This week we completed all our normal stuff, except for history. BamBam and Primpress worked on shapes in Math Mammoth and subtraction in MUS. Grammar, writing, spelling, phonics, etc - they were all completed nicely. Primpress read Pollyanna, BamBam is *still* reading Spiderwick Chronicles. Who knew there were so many books in the series? Oh, and to my delight, the Punk is reading the Hunger Games. I tried to talk him into it months ago, but noooooo. His girlfriend mentions it? Oh yeah, he can't get on the library wait list fast enough. *grin*
Have a great week!
0 comments:
Post a Comment