Thursday, August 16, 2012

Roman Signum

We made Roman signums (signi? signae?) today. I was out of foil so the metal discs looked just like plain paper. I tried to make them shiny by using photo paper - it didn't work. Eh, the kids didn't care.

BamBam's signum had a lion, gorilla, and a rhinoceros. He topped it with a laurel wreath. 

Primpress' signum is topped with an eagle, and has a lion, tiger, and shark. Nothing says "Fear Us" more than a shark on an army's signum. Ha! 

This project is from SOTW 2, Ch. 1.

2 comments:

Kathy August 20, 2012 at 7:38 PM  

Great looking signs - but I think Aine needs her bangs straightened. :)

Unknown August 21, 2012 at 5:28 AM  

I think it's just a weird camera angle or something. They don't look like that in real life.

About This Blog

Homeschooling Mom to 5 beautiful children.

Daddy Jayhawk = My husband. Best. Husband. Ever.

Punk = 16 yo son in public high school

BamBam = 8 yo son, homeschools

Primpress = 7 yo daughter, homeschools

KP, aka Baby Bear = 4 yo son, makes messes

Seamus = 1 yo son, absolute chaos

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP