Friday, November 19, 2010

Another New Favorite

I'm jealous over women who homeschool and can decorate their homes. The lovely lady over at The Bumper Crop is one of those who excels in both.

And she can build... check out the beds her and her husband built for her boys.

Yeah, I'm jealous. And I'm totally stealing taking inspiration from her idea. The beds, the gray paint, the yellow pops of color. Love it all. (And no, this doesn't mean that we know the gender of our unborn, but if it is another boy, at least I'll have an idea for getting three boys into one bedroom.)

0 comments:

About This Blog

Homeschooling Mom to 5 beautiful children.

Daddy Jayhawk = My husband. Best. Husband. Ever.

Punk = 16 yo son in public high school

BamBam = 8 yo son, homeschools

Primpress = 7 yo daughter, homeschools

KP, aka Baby Bear = 4 yo son, makes messes

Seamus = 1 yo son, absolute chaos

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP