Crafting
Please excuse the blurred name. Internet safety and all that jazz. I attempted to make a handmade sign for my cousin who recently ran off to Vegas for an awesome wedding. The wedding reception was this weekend and I wanted to make a very special gift for her. The best part of making this gift? Definitely learning how to use a router. Daddy Jayhawk's best part? Buying a new router bit (or just the fact that I actually pulled it off because, you know, sometimes my ideas are a giant flop).
I felt a bit quilty on Friday night. Daddy Jay and BamBam went to the KU basketball game. Baby Bear, Primpress, and I ordered delivery pizza and then I cranked out this little pillow. I found these half square triangle templates. I had 8 perfect half square triangles in no time. I'm looking forward to trying out the templates again.
0 comments:
Post a Comment