Week in Review: Feb. 11-17, 2012
I thought I'd try school for six weeks and off for one. This was our off week. I had grand visions of accomplishing projects around the house. I had activities lined up for the kids - math lapbooks, games, coloring sheets. As you can probably guess, not much got done. I think the problem is that I approached the week with an attitude of vacation time. I'm not sure that this 6 weeks on, 1 week off schedule will be successful for the children and me.
However, we did have fun!
SNOW! I didn't think we were going to get any this year.
COOKIES! These were the BEST cookies ever. Find the recipe here.
Working on gladiator helmets.
Gladiator helmets.
Side view.
I also got my dining room painted, but no pics of that just yet. I'm putting up new curtains and trying to figure out a way to contain all of our school stuff. We school in the dining room, but we also eat at the dining room table for every meal. The room has to be highly organized and efficient. And baby-proof. Seamus likes to pull all the books off my bookshelves. Hrmph!
Anyhow, we are all looking forward to getting back to our routines. Have a great week!
0 comments:
Post a Comment