Week in Review: Dec. 19-22, 2011
Well, it happened on Wednesday. I couldn't do it anymore. We raced through the last of our work and called off school. Note to self: Next year, take the week before Christmas off!
In a quick summary: We finished all of our work, except for history. BamBam also has one R&S worksheet and two lessons of writing left. We'll finish those sometime during our Christmas break. I have to start off the New Year on the right foot, you know. :)
Wednesday afternoon, Thursday, and Friday were dedicated to all things sugar. Chocolate lollipops, sugar cookies, snickerdoodles, cinnamon rolls, chocolate chip cookies, and Fitz's root beer. (And then I bought more fruits and veggies this week than I have the entire year to combat all the sugar that is floating around here.)
1 comments:
I'm beginning to wonder if I should just take December off as a whole! But the longer we take off, the harder it is to get going again, so we schooled up until last Friday. Your cookies look yummy! And your baby is adorable! Love those blue eyes.
Post a Comment